Friday, March 13, 2009

Tonight, as we were hanging out and watching tv, my father-in-law asked if Lexa was supposed to be up. He saw her walk into our bedroom. I went to see what was up because she usually doesnt do that. She was standing in my room with one sock on and looking for her other one (she hates!! sleeping in socks). She asked me where her other sock was. I helped her find it and put it on, then she asked where her underwear was at! She lifted her nightgown and her underwear was gone! We looked in both bathrooms and couldnt find it. I finally found it in her bed. Luckily the bed was not wet. She swears she went to the bathroom and washed her hands and went back to bed. I was laughing so hard!! she is so funny.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Everything Is All Wright. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.