Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I feel like I just want to say something just so that the title with the word rat in it can go down.
I was talking to Lexa this week about what the president would say to her in his speech. I told her that he would basically say things like do well in school and to work hard. She said,"That is exactly what I need!!" It was awesome. I actually was ok with her hearing the speech. He is the President of our country and Lexa does go to public school. I want her to learn to have respect even if we disagree.
In other news, I tried to make pear butter tonight for the first time. I have made apple butter before so luckily I knew the process. But about 6 hours of work rendered 3 1/2 small jars of butter. It better be darn good.

1 comments:

ily said...

LOL! I venture say say "darn" right along with you if it isn't good.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Everything Is All Wright. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.