Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I feel frustrated with my calling recently. It is an easy calling. I am the activity days assistant. So I pretty much just show up to an activity twice a month, only two hours a month! Yet it is in the afternoon, from 4-5. Therefore I have to take Lexa and Clara with me. Lexa thinks she is one of the 8-9 year olds and I spend the rest of the time chasing after Clara. I feel frustrated because I spend the entire time chasing Clara and trying to keep her happy. She is a kid that needs a lot of attention and at 18 months will get into everything! The time makes it so that Nolan cant be with the kids. I also have a HUGE problem with the idea that I have to find a babysitter just to fill my calling. I even have asked to be on a night route for visiting teaching so that I can go without the girls. I hear a lot of talks focused on us keeping our family first and callings second, they shouldnt take over our lives. I have never turned down a calling or asked to be released but I truly feel like I am not right for this calling. The girls deserve someone who can give them their full attention. What do you all think???????????

1 comments:

NEWalpole said...

I TOTALLY understand! I am the activity day assistant for the 10-11 year olds and I am having the same problem. I end up having to take my kids to the Packard's house every time where I'm worried they're going to break something! It is completely frustrating. I wish they could just do it at the same time that everyone else has their activities so mom's only had one place and one time to go every week. Maybe your girls could come to my house while you do it if you are doing it different days that us. I wouldn't mind and I'm sure my girls wouldn't mind.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Everything Is All Wright. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.