Sunday, August 30, 2009

So, things are going better. Things came to a head with my calling this week. Had good, honest communications on both sides. I was frustrated with not being able to give my all and the other person involved was also frustrated with my not giving 100%. But the Lord knows what is best for all, whether it be putting us in positions where we are needed more, or we are supposed to learn and grow.
Nolan took me on a date this weekend. We went to the Hibachi grill, japanese steakhouse. It was my first time to somewhere like that. It as amazing food!!!!! The steak was to die for! :) Then we went to see GI Joe. That was also good. Then we played Mexican Train with my mom. We had a good time and I actually won. It is hard to beat Nolan.
Lexa is liking being in school. She learns new names everyday and loves her new classes.
Nolan and I are continueing to plug away at our workouts. We are going from once a week to once a month with our personal trainer. I am almost down to a weight I was when we moved here to Colorado. Nolan is down to a number he doesnt remember the last time he saw!!! I am so proud of him and of us.

1 comments:

ily said...

Woohoo! Good job getting down on weight! It is pretty darn hard. Keep up the good work!

Good luck with the calling. I have seriously felt the same way before over certain callings and it has usually worked out well. I have to admit, I never want Bryan to serve in Scouts again, but oh well, it must happen I think since we have three boys. Grin and bear it!

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Everything Is All Wright. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.